You’ll learn drawing techniques, malfunction clearing, one hand shooting, including reloading and malfunction clearing. Proper reloads, shooting on the move, proper use of cover and precision shooting. By the end of this class you will have more confidence in your ability with your gun.
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Drawing from your holster
- Malfunction clearing
- Reloading skills
- One hand shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Precision shooting
- Combat shooting drills
- Close quarters shooting
This class is all practical application.
Prerequisite: CCW Next Step
Course requirements: All equipment is mandatory for class.
- Handgun in good working condition.
- Recommend 300 – 400 rounds of good quality ammo.
- Eye and ear protection.
- At least 3 magazines* or speed loaders needed for this class.
- Magazine holder or speed loader holder
- Strong side hip holster. Holster must allow for one-hand re-holstering… no floppy nylon.
- Holsters must completely cover the trigger!
- T-shirt with tight collar prevents hot brass down your shirt… A hat would be good too.
There will be a $25.00 cancellation or rescheduling fee.