The course is for the student that is already familiar with everything taught in an entry level class. The student will probably not have mastered everything, but should not need much explanation as to terminology or good firearms handling skills. This class is about repetition.
It gives you a chance to polish up your skills before moving to the next step.
In this course, you will be drawing and shooting from the holster.
This is not a beginner class.
A 6-hour course
Ammunition Requirement: 200 Rounds.
Prerequisite: Initial CCW Class or other formalized training
Course requirements: All equipment is mandatory for class.
- Handgun in good working condition.
- Recommend 300 rounds of good quality ammo.
- Eye and ear protection.
- At least 2 magazines* or speed loaders needed for this class.
- Magazine holder or speed loader holder
- Strong side hip holster, holster must allow for one-hand re-holstering… no floppy nylon.
- Holsters must completely cover the trigger!
- T-shirt with tight collar prevents hot brass down your shirt… A hat would be good too.
There will be a $25.00 cancellation or rescheduling fee.